Sometimes unscrupulous people attempt to get personal or
private financial information from our customers by claiming to be
First State Bank of Forsyth or even a government agency. We urge you
to be extremely careful. Please know that this bank will NOT ask for
any personal or private information over the telephone or internet.
We will never ask you to send personal or confidential information
Pay your bills online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES -- BILL PAY
| Savings Accounts |
Loans | Certificates of Deposit
| Safe Deposit Boxes |
ATM | Bill Pay
| Mobile Banking
With Bill Pay, you'll have access to these great features:
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account
to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your
monthly bills by setting up recurring payments-
a great option for payments that don't change from month to month -
such as your car payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a glance! The Bill Pay lets you make payments and
view pending payments and recent payments all on the same screen.
To use Bill Pay:
- Enrollment and access through Internet Banking.
- Pay your bills today, next week or while on vacation.
- Cash flow control.
- Ability to accept electronic bills.
- Send payments not only to a company but a person.
- Save time and postage.
- If you have any problems during the enrollment process please
contact customer service during regular business hours.
• Step 1: Log into Internet Banking and select the account you pay
• Step 2: On the summary screen, click the Bill Pay button.
• Step 3: You will be brought to the Bill Pay main screen to set up